Mouldings, Cladding and PAR in stock now at Stamco Timber
Why choose Stamco Timber?
At Stamco Timber, we pride ourselves on supplying quality timber at competitive prices. Our customers are the most important part of our business. We listen to what they want and then supply the best possible products and services to suit their requirements.
Our professional team is highly experienced and very knowledgeable in the timber market – this means that enquiries are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
Cladding, Flooring & Framing
- Free delivery on orders over £450 excluding VAT
- Deliveries can be made within 24 hours
- Timber can be planed to exact width and thickness and machined to your specification
- Sheet materials cut to size & full board cutting service available (straight cuts only)
- Match a moulding – any moulding can be produced from a sample or accurate drawing. This bespoke service involves making special cutters and matching the moulding to exact specifications. We also replicate TGVs and claddings
- Rapid response to enquiries
Our Product Range
- Softwood Mouldings
- Panel Products
- Structural Timber
- Fencing & Landscaping
- Playground Materials
- PAR Softwood
- Joinery Softwood
- MDF Mouldings
- Cladding, Flooring & Framing
- Decking & Accessories
Our mill comprises a 28,000ft2 production area and we machine over 60,000m3 of PAR and mouldings each year. Our warehouse capacity can hold up to an impressive 44,000ft2 of PAR and mouldings with a further 3,000m3 of carcassing, stored under cover. In total, our site, which is located in St Leonards, covers 5.5 acres housing our mill and distribution centre.
We treat over 11,000m3 of timber on site every year. This aids the longevity of softwood, products such as decking and fencing need to be pressure impregnated under rigidly controlled conditions in our vacuum pressure cylinder. Once the process is complete, the packs of timber are left to stand and drain for at least 48 hours. This helps us ensure we produce the best quality timber.
Our Delivery Area
We deliver to all of the South East – we cover Sussex, Surrey, Kent, Hampshire (including the Isle of Wight), London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Dorset.
As part of our environmental commitment, we ensure all our raw materials are sustainably sourced from well-managed forests, through to sawmills and suppliers who hold the same certification, thereby providing a verifiable chain of custody.
Contact us now to see how we can help with your timber requirements